Monday, June 3, 2013

A few blooms...

Buddy lays on the floor with a piece of a dog treat laying by his foot and Lucky lays there watching to see if Buddy's foot moves just  a little to sneak the treat. I love these two. I only wish the puppy - Lucky would stop chewing on my furniture. I separate them now and barricade all of the furniture so he can't get to anything - oh and I also put out some cayenne pepper water around the edges where he is wanting to chew. Neutering is on the agenda this week so I'm hopeful it will calm down his aggressive behavior. Lucky is very lucky to be still living in my home and that is why he has this name. Love the little fellow though...




Just a few pics of some blooms going on right now. The photos don't look so good and they didn't load centered. There were a couple of updates to my iphone blogger so who knows.

















 
Hope you all have a lovely day. Expecting/hoping for some rain here today. Keeping fingers crossed.

10 comments:

Olive said...

We got ten inches of rain in one hour last night and our gravel road is GONE. Your flowers are beautiful-love that iris. You may want to come look at my walking iris from a few posts back. I do love it so. Hope you are well, Olive

Carol said...

We got lots of rain yesterday in Texas. Yours blooms are pretty. We tolerate much off our puppy dogs don't we? I would like to get another since I lost one last year, but the old guy I have is so easy going and care free, I don't know if I'm ready to start over with another one! Enjoy your week! Carol

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wonderful flowers Becca ~ I hope you get some rain soon.

We've had LOTS in the past two weeks, and more is expected every day this week. I would say our several year drought is over.

Have a lovely week ~ FlowerLady

Lona said...

Your garden is blooming so much now Becca. I love your dahlias!
My blog address has changed to:
http://lonadawn7.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Becca, these are beautiful! Tiah has started to settle down. So proof it can happen. Takes tremendous patience though for me.

Connie said...

Cute photos of your dogs. They bring us a lot of joy.

Your flowers are gorgeous, Becca. You have such a green thumb.

Nicole @ Sweet Tea Proper said...

I always have my fingers crossed for rain! In the southern heat, the flowers can't seem to get enough of it!

Nicole
http://sweetteaproper.com

Lona said...

LOL! Those four legged kids are so fun. Your garden is looking so pretty and I love your roses.Your dahlia is growing so big and the blooms are gorgeous Becca.

Jennifer AKA keewee said...

I love the last photo of the sun coming through the trees, shining down on the garden.

imac said...

Cute dogs and magical flowers.

Powered By Blogger