Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Flowers are Ordered

After much thought I decided to break down and order my first plants from Springhill Nursery. I just had to take advantage of the $25 coupon. I ordered only the ones that were buy one and get one for a penny, so I feel like I got a good buy. Here is what I ordered: Royal Purple Hydrangea, Double Decker Coneflower, Crazy Daisy, Yellow Perfection Viola, Johnsons Blue Hardy Geranium, and Homestead Purple Verbena. That's a lot. Not expected to ship until mid April so I have plenty of time to get the bed ready. This will be a showy display.

2 comments:

Susie said...

It looks like you ordered some great plants. You just can't go wrong with Homestead purple verbena. I have some blooming in one of my beds right now. It's beautiful!

Lavender and Vanilla Friends of the Gardens said...

I am looking forward seeing them flowering! A great assortment.

Powered By Blogger