Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Photo Tag Fun

I have been tagged by LemonVerbenaLady for "Photo Tag Fun". Check out her lovely blog for all kinds of fun and herbal stuff. http://lemonverbenalady.blogspot.com/ Here goes...



This is my 10th photo from my first set of photos using my new camera last year.



Photo story - I am showing how badly the drain off from the house is effecting the gardens here. Not really much to tell. This particular garden area has septic plumbing below it and last year I did not realize this until there was a problem. This year this garden area is being used for lettuce and broccoli. I will be placing containers over the areas that have the underground plumbing this year.



Here is how photo tag works - on your first list of photos choose the tenth photo and post it and tell the story behing it. Hope yours is more interesting than mine.

I am suppose to pass this on the five other bloggers and those are:
Kim at Beautiful Wreck - check her blog out. She has 5 kids and homeschools and sometimes she is raving on. I love her blog.

Randy and Mike at Chicken Boys - I love to see what they are up to.

Busy Bee Suz at Day by Day with Suz - What a fun blog too. She is funny with her writings.

Tatyana at My Secret Garden - Tatyana has some really awesome gardens and she is just a fun person.

Carol at the Writers Porch - Nothing like a good book and Carol is the one to recommend it to ya. She loves all of these southern authors and so do I.

Ya'll have a good day.

8 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

So funny the things we take photos of!!!!
Thanks for the tag Becca!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

HI Becca, Just checking in to see how you are doing. I got tagged for that photo also---but haven't had time to do it yet. It's fun to pull out a photo and tell its story... Thanks!!!

Hope spring is coming to your area.
Hugs,
Betsy

Darla said...

Containers are great for sensitive or trouble spots aren't they?

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Becca: It's always fun to see what you find when you do one of these meme's.

Roses and Lilacs said...

Interesting the photos that show up on memes:) Preventing runoff and plumbing damage would be a good topic for a posting.
Marnie

Tootsie said...

I like the cheery yellow of your marigolds!!!

Jean said...

My only problem with containers is watering them! lol! I'll be starting Bloomin' Tuesday on the 23rd. I hope you will join us. Check out my blog for details. Jean

Avalon's Garden and Mewsings of Garden Cottage Cats said...

Oh by-the way , Love "your little Helper" he's just soooo Cute!!

Powered By Blogger