Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Share the Love Award

Thank you Bennie and Patsy at Bennie-thesmiths who gave me this award to pass on to friends who want to '' Share the Love''. Who daily raise my spirits and offer words of encouragement.



I love all of my blogger friends and their blogs so it is hard to choose who to send this award to but these are my picks:

Cathy at Cobblestone Farms
Daisy at Dancing with Daisy
Mildred at Nally Valley
Betsy at Joyful Reflections
Marilyn at Wheelchair Gardner
Carol at The Writers Porch

5 comments:

Carol Murdock said...

Thank you Becca! Let's plan on fall in the Mountains!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Becca, You are just too sweet. Thanks so much!!!! I'm glad you enjoy my blog. I certainly enjoy yours. I'll proudly post the sward on my sidebar with your name.

Thanks again,
Betsy

darsden said...

How sweet are you..but I would expect NO less from another Southern congratulations girl!

Cathy Cobblestone said...

Oh Becca - you are so very kind. What a sweet award - it makes me so happy - that I make YOU happy each day. I love to share my joy with others - thank you - thank you. And I love to read you garden stories and look at all your great pics - thank you for sharing as well. I so appreciate the time you take to visit and I hope we will continue to share the love of the "dirt" together. Many blessings to you my friend. Cathy

Marilyn Jones said...

Becca, thank you so much for your kind words and the "Award."

Powered By Blogger