Friday, August 13, 2010

Fertilizer Friday

It's time for Fertilizer Friday over at Tootsie's. Ya'll come on over and join in the fun and see who else has something to flaunt today. http://www.tootsietime.com/



Okra Hibuscus. I am loving this plant. Can't believe how long these plants have been blooming. More than a month.


Milkweed. Lots of butterfly activity but they are not cooperating for a pose.


Begonia and morning glory. This one is different and I did not plant it. The only time to catch it blooming is before 8:00a.


Zinnia and morning glory.


morning glory


This canna is still opeing up.

Storms coming. Today we are getting those storms we were promised by the weatherman. Bad lightning storms. Lights flickering and computers making funny noises. Internet going down all morning. Surprised I finished this post. It is calming down outside for now though.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

15 comments:

Patsy said...

Hi, hope all is going well for you today.
Patsy

Terra said...

Thanks for these photos to inspire me to get out in my garden and plant flowers. I have a white foxglove and 6 coleus waiting to be planted.

Darla said...

Onamental Okra is a swell plant. Be safe in those storms.

Lona said...

I can tell it was hot and steamy at your home this morning. Your garden is still blooming so pretty though despite the summer heat.Maybe the rain will cool it off for you a while. Hoping you get no hard storms though. Have a great weekend Becca!

Diane said...

Your garden is still looking beautiful. Hope that the weather improves and that you have a good weekend. Diane

Gatsbys Gardens said...

We are all in the same situation weatherwise aren't we? Storms coming tonight, high heat! Your plants look great, especially that Hibiscus.

Eileen

Connie said...

You have lots of pretty blooms to enjoy, Becca. I hope you have a nice weekend. :)

SandwichINK Real Estate Info said...

Loved your flower photos - Delightful. Loved your clouds as well. We had a lovely and torrential rainstorm today for about half an hour - then back to summer sunshine. :)

Unknown said...

Becca that Hibiscus is beautiful and so is the Canna. What a wicked sky - great shot!

Lemon Verbena Lady said...

Hey, Becca, you won! Go to my blog and get my e-mail and send me your mailing address! Congrats!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Hi Becca, Your flowers are all just gorgeous... Love that Okra Hibiscus. Glad it blooms for a long time. That is RARE, isn't it?????

Good Luck with your weather... We finally got some rain today... A little so far--but I'm not complaining. We are desperate for rain.

Have a great week..
Hugs,
Betsy

Lona said...

Hi Becca. Thank you so much for the seeds! I will love planting these next spring. Summer seems to be going so fast and I am not liking this. I want to start spring over again. LOL! Thanks.

Gloria Bonde said...

Hi Becca - Thank you so much for "connecting"! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog - So many nice surprises today. My garden is featured in todays Wall Street Journal!

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

I have never seen a canna of this cream color. So pretty! You have a lot of lovely blooms Becca!
Thank you for your comment on my Arizona post!

Daydream Living said...

Hi Becca,

Thank you so much for visiting me and now I became your new follower! I have no green fingers, I try tough... I think I will learn something from your blog. Have a good weekend!

Maureen
xx

Powered By Blogger